CO2 cylinder with turn valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Nope. All down the line, like 10~15 years in the future. Have to get through the expensive babies phase and all that first.
    The best saving plan I ever had was the vasectomy.

Comment

Nope. All down the line, like 10~15 years in the future. Have to get through the expensive babies phase and all that first.
      Now you're talking no less than 25Yrs
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
        Indeed. They never EVER leave............I have a 25 year old leech and a 32 year old leech. The 30 year old leech thankfully dropped off the nipple a while back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
          The best saving plan I ever had was the vasectomy.
          This is damn funny, probably cause it's true LOL
          Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
          This is an accurate estimate, but have to agree with the "no less" part.

Comment

I think all the phases are expensive and it peaks at university or after school.

Comment

• Wahahah. You guys crack me up... Or maybe cause I started braaing/drinking early. Dunno hey.

Anyway that's a brilliant idea Toxxyc, I home you follow through with it.

Comment

I am actually very serious about buying a guest house one day, with a venue for weddings and stuff, on which I want to start a craft brewery. Part of the wedding packages will include free beer, for example.
                I think black horse brewery does this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not now, later. When everything has returned back to a bit more normal. You of all people should know how badly COVID hit some guys.
                  Are you talking about people getting sick and dying or people losing their jobs?

Because one was caused by the virus and the other by the government.

Give credit where it is due...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by atunguyd View Post
                    Are you talking about people getting sick and dying or people losing their jobs?

Because one was caused by the virus and the other by the government.

Give credit where it is due...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
                    Well, both. Wife and I both lost our jobs, families were in hospital due to COVID, etc. It's been a bit of a shitshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
                      Let me quote Rage Against The Machine:

"It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime
                      What better place than here, what better time than now?"

Buying extra taps and kegs now is a great investment for later...
                      A man after my own heart!
                      Good job on slipping a Rage quote in there.

Comment

Well, both. Wife and I both lost our jobs, families were in hospital due to COVID, etc. It's been a bit of a shitshow.
                        Sorry to hear that man, our family has had some really rough times around Covid too. The last two odd years have aged me a whole lot.

Comment

• Yeah I've gone from going to the gym 4~6 times a week, going on walks with the family, doing stuff each weekend to literally sitting each day just trying to figure out how to get an extra income. Dead tired all the time, get sick all the time, have no passion for things anymore, etc. Just want this phase to blow over, because that's what it is, a phase.

Comment

Yeah I've gone from going to the gym 4~6 times a week, going on walks with the family, doing stuff each weekend to literally sitting each day just trying to figure out how to get an extra income. Dead tired all the time, get sick all the time, have no passion for things anymore, etc. Just want this phase to blow over, because that's what it is, a phase.
                            You arent alone, pretty much all of my friends and family are in the same boat, those who are still employed are being worked into the ground(thats me) and everyone is going through a tough time to find any motivation. Its exactly as you say, a phase. Our grandparents went through plenty of this so Im sure we will get through it too.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/6023...43072209052365

Some Kegs and a Keezer for sale

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                                Japie is OCD and keeps his kit in good nick, well worth looking at.

Comment

Working...
                                X