Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118
  1. #111

    Wahahah. You guys crack me up... Or maybe cause I started braaing/drinking early. Dunno hey.

    Anyway that's a brilliant idea Toxxyc, I home you follow through with it.

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I am actually very serious about buying a guest house one day, with a venue for weddings and stuff, on which I want to start a craft brewery. Part of the wedding packages will include free beer, for example.
    I think black horse brewery does this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Not now, later. When everything has returned back to a bit more normal. You of all people should know how badly COVID hit some guys.
    Are you talking about people getting sick and dying or people losing their jobs?

    Because one was caused by the virus and the other by the government.

    Give credit where it is due...

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    Are you talking about people getting sick and dying or people losing their jobs?

    Because one was caused by the virus and the other by the government.

    Give credit where it is due...

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Well, both. Wife and I both lost our jobs, families were in hospital due to COVID, etc. It's been a bit of a shitshow.

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    Let me quote Rage Against The Machine:

    "It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime
    What better place than here, what better time than now?"

    Buying extra taps and kegs now is a great investment for later...
    A man after my own heart!
    Good job on slipping a Rage quote in there.

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Well, both. Wife and I both lost our jobs, families were in hospital due to COVID, etc. It's been a bit of a shitshow.
    Sorry to hear that man, our family has had some really rough times around Covid too. The last two odd years have aged me a whole lot.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    2,483
    Yeah I've gone from going to the gym 4~6 times a week, going on walks with the family, doing stuff each weekend to literally sitting each day just trying to figure out how to get an extra income. Dead tired all the time, get sick all the time, have no passion for things anymore, etc. Just want this phase to blow over, because that's what it is, a phase.

  8. #118

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Yeah I've gone from going to the gym 4~6 times a week, going on walks with the family, doing stuff each weekend to literally sitting each day just trying to figure out how to get an extra income. Dead tired all the time, get sick all the time, have no passion for things anymore, etc. Just want this phase to blow over, because that's what it is, a phase.
    You arent alone, pretty much all of my friends and family are in the same boat, those who are still employed are being worked into the ground(thats me) and everyone is going through a tough time to find any motivation. Its exactly as you say, a phase. Our grandparents went through plenty of this so Im sure we will get through it too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •