Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Cheapest place to source some erlenmeyer flasks? I see https://www.vitraform.co.za/product/...r-narrow-neck/ have a 5L for R545 excluding vat, but on backorder..

Quote Originally Posted by PaBz0r View Post
    Cheapest place to source some erlenmeyer flasks? I see https://www.vitraform.co.za/product/...r-narrow-neck/ have a 5L for R545 excluding vat, but on backorder..
    That's a good price. I paid just over R800

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    That's a good price. I paid just over R800

220 mm Diameter x 50 mm Neck Diameter x 365 mm Total length

Is that fine for instance on the INTLLAB? I placed an order for one, not sure which shipping method they decided on yet.. eish.

Is that fine for instance on the INTLLAB? I placed an order for one, not sure which shipping method they decided on yet.. eish.
    It fits with the sides hanging over. I normally just put 2 cling wrap rolls either side just incase.

If you can try and get the Wide neck flask. it just make's it easier to clean or even try and get a Beaker

Low Form Beaker with Spout – Vitraform Glassware

I'm not sure why everyone(myself included) went with the difficult to clean erlenmeyer flask. It sucks to clean and is a pita to work with much easier to just have a nice big mouth that you can stick a wash cloth in to clean

Yeah the beakers seem like the easier and cheaper option, I was wondering about the cleaning of the flasks...

Yeah the beakers seem like the easier and cheaper option, I was wondering about the cleaning of the flasks...
    Hot water and cleaner and shake. Comes out clean

That's how it hangs over. First one going.

Nice! Seems last mile will also be buffalo, holding thumbs it doesn’t take long.

Nice! Seems last mile will also be buffalo, holding thumbs it doesn’t take long.
    Awesome. I hope for your sake. Just a tip. Start making your bank with the yeasts that have the earliest best before date.