No announcement yet.

Logic Tap Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I'm thinking it's pretty expensive for the ball valve. I paid R180 for mine, and it's a 3/4".

EDIT: Sorry, price was R179 for a 1/2" 3-piece. The 3/4" was just over R190 IIRC.
    Toxxyc
    Last edited by Toxxyc; 11 May 2021, 08:10.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinLourens View Post
      Did the same conversion on my Logic Urn. Just using a Bazooka inside.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3296[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3297[/ATTACH]
      I like your thermowell, did you get that locally?

Comment

Rtd pt100 temperature sensors 1/2 inch npt threads with detachable connector Sale - Banggood.com-arrival notice-arrival notice

looks like this one, it's the same one I have. what nut did you use to secure the inside?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
          And here I'm thinking it's pretty expensive for the ball valve. I paid R180 for mine, and it's a 3/4".

EDIT: Sorry, price was R179 for a 1/2" 3-piece. The 3/4" was just over R190 IIRC.
          yes, but when I started brewing 10 years ago, all these SS fittings were "skaars soos hoender tande" and when you're lucky find any, it was the same price as gold

Back then we all basically had to import from Bobby

There were group buys organized on these forums
          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

@Rocket-Boy, its a PT100 probe, one from Banggood. I did however buy thermowell's too, need to sell all excess goods i have.

@Jitters, i used the nut from the extra thermowell's i bought. Hard to find Stainless nuts in Durban.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinLourens View Post
              @Rocket-Boy, its a PT100 probe, one from Banggood. I did however buy thermowell's too, need to sell all excess goods i have.

@Jitters, i used the nut from the extra thermowell's i bought. Hard to find Stainless nuts in Durban.
              We have the same problem here, got sent all over cpt trying to source 1/2" ss nuts

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                yes, but when I started brewing 10 years ago, all these SS fittings were "skaars soos hoender tande" and when you're lucky find any, it was the same price as gold

Back then we all basically had to import from Bobby

There were group buys organized on these forums
                LOL. I actually miss some of the old stuff you could only get on import. I remember when I started shooting around 15 years ago, the stuff you simply couldn't get in SA are now available freely everywhere.

Kids of today have no idea how easy they have it...

Comment

Working...
                X