X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collected

Dankie

Hops.jpeg
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Got mine today. Well packed buddy. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks also collected mine today!! Now I need to start planning what first!

Comment

What recipes have you all got planned for this S-G hop ?

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
            What recipes have you all got planned for this S-G hop ?
            I'm also thinking about this. I haven't done an English beer yet. Might do an English bitter or Belgium ale.

Comment

doing all the Belgians, Belgian pale ale, Belgian blonde, dubbel, tripel and finish it off with a Quad or a golden strong.. still deciding.

Comment

I read up about Styrial Goldings, Saphir and Hersbruker hops - they are all good aroma hops for German pilsners/lagers and Belgian beers. The Saphir and Hersbruker are offsprings from Mittlefru, the SG is similar to Fuggles which will suit English style beers .. possibly stouts too

Comment

Fuggles is fuggling amazing in a stout, just FYI. Dry, sweet, session, triple, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitters View Post
                    doing all the Belgians, Belgian pale ale, Belgian blonde, dubbel, tripel and finish it off with a Quad or a golden strong.. still deciding.

Do them all, Belgain beers are great, I have done them all except for Quad.
                    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

Originally posted by Chris S View Post
                      I'm also thinking about this. I haven't done an English beer yet. Might do an English bitter or Belgium ale.
                      That was my favourite beer to brew when I started partial mash / all-grain.

Loved it Will definitely look into doing that and then maybe a stout (I don't mind drinking my stouts fresh )

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Loved it Will definitely look into doing that and then maybe a stout (I don't mind drinking my stouts fresh [emoji14] )

- - - Updated - - -

Loved it Will definitely look into doing that and then maybe a stout (I don't mind drinking my stouts fresh [emoji14] )
                        I got to look for a recipe. London ale or something

Comment

Originally posted by Chris S View Post
                          I got to look for a recipe. London ale or something
                          Since I used to exclusively buy from Beerlab, I tend to brew their recipes ...

https://www.beerlab.co.za/blogs/reci...glish-pale-ale

Comment

I have been eying a Timothy Taylor Landlord clone https://byo.com/recipe/timothy-taylo...andlord-clone/

https://youtu.be/4Cak4stt9v4

Comment

Since I used to exclusively buy from Beerlab, I tend to brew their recipes ...

https://www.beerlab.co.za/blogs/reci...glish-pale-ale
                              Decided to do an Extra special bitter with challenger for bittering and styrian for flavor/aroma

Comment

Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                                Nice and simple

Comment

Working...
                                X