This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mouter View Post
    Neither. Private farm north of Lambertsbaai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool .. I've been all over there. Dive for crayfish and spearfish hotties .. Trekos going north Elandsbaai, Lambertsbaai, Doringbaai. Lekker man!

Comment

• 20201021_173711.jpg
      BeerGuevara's Missiones IPA - brewed 10/07 in the bottle since 23/07.. tastes as it looks... while my weimeranner is entertaining a flea..

I made same brew before and wasn't as bitter as I thought an IPA should be .. so I upped the hops on this one .. 86 IBU's .. nice!!

Last bottle - pitty it's finished.
      AlexBrew
      Last edited by AlexBrew; 21 October 2020, 18:01. Reason: dog text

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
        Cool .. I've been all over there. Dive for crayfish and spearfish hotties .. Trekos going north Elandsbaai, Lambertsbaai, Doringbaai. Lekker man!
        Was our first visit. Will definitely go again!

Comment

• Maris with some cara, cascade

Was eventful kegging yesterday, first time splitting lines and getting flow back.. rookie mistakes but all seems ok today.

Comment

• ^^ I'm thirsty now!! Looks great!!!!

Comment

• DIPA brewed with Midtbust Kveik, and Southern Tropic and Southern Passion. Beautiful tropical taste. Brewed Sunday, bottled Friday afternoon and drunk on Saturday. I love Kveik

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

• SMaSH on the Breede river yesterday. Went well with the scorching temperature.

Comment

SMaSH on the Breede river yesterday. Went well with the scorching temperature.

I know that camp site.. on the far right of the picture where that wooden structure is - we camped there couple of nights for New Years, year before.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                    I know that camp site.. on the far right of the picture where that wooden structure is - we camped there couple of nights for New Years, year before.
                    Cheers!

Comment

SMaSH on the Breede river yesterday. Went well with the scorching temperature.
                      Nice
                      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanoZA View Post
                        DIPA brewed with Midtbust Kveik, and Southern Tropic and Southern Passion. Beautiful tropical taste. Brewed Sunday, bottled Friday afternoon and drunk on Saturday. I love Kveik

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk
                        Nice one, I just did a Tropic&Passion Pale Ale, its a great combo.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
                        2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Easy drinking Munich Helles

Harhm
                          Last edited by Harhm; 3 November 2020, 11:07.
                          2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Trappist single, citrusy, spicy and quite dry.

Comment

• you forgot to add "crystal clear!"

Damn, that really looks good Harhm. Could do with one of those right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                                Trappist single, citrusy, spicy and quite dry.
                                Looks stunning!

Comment

Working...
                                X