X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
    groenspookasem
    Banned
    Last edited by groenspookasem; 29 March 2021, 11:56.

Comment

• Am I the only one who can't seem to view certain images (like the last one Groen uploaded)?

Comment

• Yea this ons is just you. I can see. I just have issues uploading in text my pictures are always at the bottom of a post.
        Beer looks good though

Comment

• I don't know, I use Tapatalk on mobile, bought it years ago. But strange things happen here when uploading images...

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I use both now, don't seem to have major issues, but viewing the site via Safari on my phone sucks.. some posts don't display correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
              Am I the only one who can't seem to view certain images (like the last one Groen uploaded)?

How does it look your side?
              Post a screenshot
              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• It's working fine now. I just saw a link that kept breaking, but it's fine now. Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                  It's working fine now. I just saw a link that kept breaking, but it's fine now. Heh.

Aah ok, was just gonna say that when Im not logged in I only get a link for some images while others show fine ....

and when the link is clicked you get this ...
                  Screenshot_25.jpg

It's probably how the image(s) was shared with the site

Comment

• Yeah that's the same I got. Which was weird, because I was/am logged in. Always. Eh. Gremlins.

Comment

• Schwarzbier, I used 5% Castle's Café malt instead of Chocolate and Carafa. Great beer with a simplified malt bill.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
                      2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                        Trappist style single
                        Great looking beer. What yeast did you use? abv?

Its a tough style to get perfect, especially if you compare it to Westvleteren or Leffe.

Harhm
                        Last edited by Harhm; 4 September 2020, 15:31.
                        2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post

Its a tough style to get perfect, especially if you compare it to Westvleteren or Leffe.

Comment

• Harhm, your pics never disappoint. Looking good.
                            Cheers,
                            Lang
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

I used the La Trappist from Liquidculture. I am currently drinking one and really enjoying it.

I hit 1.050 and ended on 1.010.

Comment

Schwarzbier, I used 5% Castle's Café malt instead of Chocolate and Carafa. Great beer with a simplified malt bill.
                                Do you pick up on coffee like they say you should in the description of said malt ?

Comment

Working...
                                X