X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    Ja, you are much nicer in person....
    Much less brewers are chops.......... compared to that other group.

Comment

• This was my last extract I made that came out nice. One after this one made me speed up my final setup to go all grain, so probably a blessing in disguise.

Morgan's Canadian Blonde Ale, they're almost finished now, probably about two months old. Was my best extract ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by RudiC View Post
        This was my last extract I made that came out nice. One after this one made me speed up my final setup to go all grain, so probably a blessing in disguise.

Morgan's Canadian Blonde Ale, they're almost finished now, probably about two months old. Was my best extract ever.
        That is beautiful
        awesome.jpg
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
          That is beautiful
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3258[/ATTACH]
          Yeah I second that.. I dont think I have ever seen an extract that clear and pretty well done

Comment

• Thanks guys. TBH I never kept a beer this long, I was just as surprised at the clarity of the last few. Now I want to age more beers, if one can call such a short period ageing lol
            [emoji482]

Comment

• Originally posted by RudiC View Post
              This was my last extract I made that came out nice. One after this one made me speed up my final setup to go all grain, so probably a blessing in disguise.

Good looking beer

Comment

• IMG_20210409_164307_0.jpg
                My latest NEIPA 6.7% and 225g of hopping goodness
                25g citra
                25g Mosaic
                25g Sabro
                150g Southern Passion

the passion fruit steals the show a bit but considering my last NEIPA was a bit of a disaster I didn't want to use all my expensive hops. Still very tasty.
                if I was to do it again.... 50g citra, 50g mosiac, 50g sabro 50g passion (or leave it out)

Comment

• Originally posted by hopingmadinZam View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3261[/ATTACH]
                  My latest NEIPA 6.7% and 225g of hopping goodness
                  25g citra
                  25g Mosaic
                  25g Sabro
                  150g Southern Passion

the passion fruit steals the show a bit but considering my last NEIPA was a bit of a disaster I didn't want to use all my expensive hops. Still very tasty.
                  if I was to do it again.... 50g citra, 50g mosiac, 50g sabro 50g passion (or leave it out)
                  Strange how all these NEIPAs posted here look similar.
                  I must bew one soon .. while summer is not letting go

Comment

• IMG_20210319_175459_1.jpg
                    Another brew of Brewdogs Clockwork Tangerine session IPA recipe. Couldn't get Naartjies this time so used Navel Orange zest, oranges came after the brew day so boiled them in a little water to sterilize and tossed them in.
                    Not as good flavour as the Naartjie version but still a very taste quaffable beer.

Comment

• IMG_20210324_175925_7.jpg

Passionfruit Pale Ale
                      Around 1 kg of passionfruit pulp plus a little guava (because it was hanging around), also used southern passion hops.
                      Came out as a bit of a sour, could be the fruit, could be that I was liberal on my first go of adjusting pH...
                      The sour style complements it well and super super passionfruity and complex. The yeast got all mixed up in the passion fruit so on bottling when I removed the fruit it got suspended giving it this very hazy disposition...

Comment

• They all make me thirsty

That sourness is most likely the fruit yes ... my dad made a few passion fruit brews during lockdown and they mostly came out with a sour note and kicks like a mule
                        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                          They all make me thirsty

That sourness is most likely the fruit yes ... my dad made a few passion fruit brews during lockdown and they mostly came out with a sour note and kicks like a mule
                          Thank you kind sir! My sour only has a 5% kick so not brutal at all.

Comment

• My extract Belgian Blonde. It’s very young but it tastes like it’s going to be a good beer.

photo uploader

Comment

• Nice! Do you know which yeast you used? Or just the one under the lid? And did they give you any hops to add or was it just the tin?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

• It was an extract kit from BrewShop. There was hops and grain involved. It came with Fermentis S04.

Comment

Working...
                                X