X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andreas View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2406[/ATTACH]
    One german lager.
    No idea what the iron content is...as I saw that barley has an iron content of 3.2mg per 100 gram
    Beautiful beer, well done. You can't go wrong with a classic ;-) Don't drink more than 20 per day

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Harhm
    Last edited by Harhm; 10 June 2020, 08:36.
    2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerHolic View Post
      Each to his own. I will not allow so much iron in my brew. Ordered flaked wheat from LHBS and brewed the wit, one of my best.

P.S. Maybe I should brew a small batch with wheat bix and see what the results are as to taste.
      100% Would be interesting to hear your findings

2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• So I recently had a stab at a Belgian Triple and this beer is getting prettier by the day. No clarifier was used and was only cold crashed a few days before it went to the keg. Abv is around 8%, and speaking from experience, having a few too many of these will make you to start feel like Ironman. LOL

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks Great! You have to be proud of that. Well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tones17 View Post
            So I recently had a stab at a Belgian Triple and this beer is getting prettier by the day. No clarifier was used and was only cold crashed a few days before it went to the keg. Abv is around 8%, and speaking from experience, having a few too many of these will make you to start feel like Ironman. LOL

8% abv is not a joke imo. Exactly double my regular Windhoek. Something for quick get togethers hehehe

Comment

• beautiful beer! Well done!
              Originally posted by Tones17 View Post
              So I recently had a stab at a Belgian Triple and this beer is getting prettier by the day. No clarifier was used and was only cold crashed a few days before it went to the keg. Abv is around 8%, and speaking from experience, having a few too many of these will make you to start feel like Ironman. LOL

Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
              Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

• Congrats @Andreas for post 1000 on this thread

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you, thank you - I'm here all week! Or as long as the lock down lasts.
                  Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
                  Congrats @Andreas for post 1000 on this thread

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk
                  Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
                  Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

• Originally posted by Tones17 View Post

Nice and clear beautiful colour, perfect for this time of year. Great stuff

Comment

• 13.5 % abv Eisbock, fermented with Oslo (Liquid Culture) Lagered for a month, then froze the beer and collected 80% of the original beer. Kegged it 2 weeks ago, Ill leave it for 2 more weeks and then bottle for long term aging.

Harhm
                      Last edited by Harhm; 13 June 2020, 17:21.

Comment

• looks like a fat headache with extra steps, enjoy the malty methanol.

Comment

• Looks good but man 13.5% is Hot! I'm not sure if I'll ever attempt one like that. But I'm considering an Alt in the near future. I've got enough stock to let it sit for 2 or 3 months before drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by groenspookasem
                            Its a good day if your beer is colder than the ambient outside temperature.
                            [ATTACH]2416[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
                            [ATTACH]2417[/ATTACH]
                            What a beautiful view. I might even be able to enjoy a warm beer with that view. You are blessed

Comment

• Not good looking yet but it will clear. It's my 3rd " leeche juice" pale ale. I actually aimed for a reddish blonde but overshot the gravity and ended deep in PA territory with 5.8% the citra and centennial held up their end though and it's a great beer
                              jannieverjaar
                              Last edited by jannieverjaar; 16 June 2020, 16:38.

Comment

• Looks Good
                                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                                X