Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1243

Thread: Beer pics

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    That looks and sounds like right up my alley !

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Definitely making this one again

Quote Originally Posted by PaBz0r View Post
    Used some carrageenan in the boil and it dropped clear by itself after a week in the keg.

Awesome clarity in both your pics, well done. Thats what clear beers supposed to look like

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Harhm; 14th September 2020 at 09:22.
    I value your experience more than your opinion - You could but you shouldn't - You should but I wouldn't - Time is on your side, never rush a beer - Have fun, its only beer - Don't believe all the crap you read on the www

My first brew is done bottle conditioning, I have to say its the nicest beer I have ever tasted. Really happy with how it came out.
    The pic doesnt really do justice on the clarity, it was fairly dark in the area I took it.
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-14 at 11.01.30 AM.jpeg

My Kölsch and weekend treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
    My first brew is done bottle conditioning, I have to say its the nicest beer I have ever tasted. Really happy with how it came out.
    The pic doesnt really do justice on the clarity, it was fairly dark in the area I took it.
    Looks great. Yea I can't do SAB or commercial beers anymore. I used to take castle lite to a braai, that just tastes like soda water now

Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
    Looks great. Yea I can't do SAB or commercial beers anymore. I used to take castle lite to a braai, that just tastes like soda water now
    To be honest I didnt expect it to come out this well, it was my first attempt at making beer.
    Its a pity I have to give half of the batch away to family and friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
    My first brew looked like this. The taste was great

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

First all grain brew! An anti-gravity American Pale Ale using using Southern Passion and Cascade, because all my image uploads come out sideways for whatever reason, but at least the beer is staying in the glass!

IMG_5572.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rikusj View Post
    First all grain brew! An anti-gravity American Pale Ale using using Southern Passion and Cascade, because all my image uploads come out sideways for whatever reason, but at least the beer is staying in the glass!

IMG_5572.jpg
    It's not you, its the site.

Good looking Beer
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Both are Cooper's Lager that has been in the bottles for 6 days. Very nice beer actually.

20200912_205344.jpg20200912_172206.jpg