Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both are Cooper's Lager that has been in the bottles for 6 days. Very nice beer actually.

20200912_205344.jpg20200912_172206.jpg

Comment

• They look good. I never had good results with kit and kilo. All three turned out sour. Was in the early days of my brewing attempts and I was using an incorrectly branded sanitizer.
      Never had a bad batch of all grain yet and don't see myself going to kits/cans again

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparrow View Post
        Both are Cooper's Lager that has been in the bottles for 6 days. Very nice beer actually.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2642[/ATTACH]
        Looks good
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• All grain will be in my future. Will stick to Kit&Kilo for now due to very limited time at home.

I also started a Cooper's Canadian Blonde on Thursday evening. OG was 1.042 and last night is was on 1.010

Comment

• Beer o'clock !!

This the Pale Ale of the first cockup bottling attempt with SAB Blend hops for bittering. Southern Passion at 15min and at flameout whirlpool and after 2 days dry hop at high kausen. 8 days in bottle now. Nice carbonation - I gave it 2.6 volumes CO2. Edging more towards an IPA but w less IBUs @32

20200915_161242.jpg20200915_161357.jpg
            Both pics same beer in glass.

Comment

• Next one!!

This one a 100% pilsner brewed 15 Aug. Magnum for bittering and Hersbrucker @30 and @5mins. IBUs 27. No cold crashing .. bottled and stored in cool spot in the garage for about 3 weeks now. Fairly clear.
              20200915_164641.jpg20200915_164729.jpg
              AlexBrew
              Last edited by AlexBrew; 15 September 2020, 17:24. Reason: Added details

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                Exactly the same beer brewed with 20% Kellogs Corn flakes, fermented side by side, kegged the same day

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
                Entered this as a American Lite Lager 3.8% abv in our club's Lager competition, recieved a score of 33.3 by BJCP judges, according to feedback I should have entered it as a International Pale Lager, the malt flavour profile was a bit high for the Lite Lager category
                Harhm
                Last edited by Harhm; 17 September 2020, 08:23.
                2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
                  looks like a fat headache with extra steps, enjoy the malty methanol.
                  I won our club's Lager competition with this 13.5% abv Eishbock, scored 38.3 by the BJCP judges. How do you like them Malty Methanol Apples

d80ec2d2aa8bad17e8e4ee8e38f87aa6.jpg
                  Harhm
                  Last edited by Harhm; 4 November 2020, 10:59.
                  2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
                    groenspookasem
                    Banned
                    Last edited by groenspookasem; 29 March 2021, 11:54.

Comment

• Pilsner brewed with Bohemian Rhapsody Liquid yeast and African Queen, really impressed with how crystal clear it came out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pale Ale using Kviek Ragnarok, African Queen, Citra and Southern Aroma, it's a grapefruit bomb in terms of aroma and flavours.

Comment

• Looking good there Paul !

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.stevens View Post
                            Pale Ale using Kviek Ragnarok, African Queen, Citra and Southern Aroma, it's a grapefruit bomb in terms of aroma and flavours.

Damn, now i'm thirsty!!!

Both look great Paul.

Comment

Pale Ale using Kviek Ragnarok, African Queen, Citra and Southern Aroma, it's a grapefruit bomb in terms of aroma and flavours.

I can smell it from here

Comment

Pilsner brewed with Bohemian Rhapsody Liquid yeast and African Queen, really impressed with how crystal clear it came out.

WoW
                                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                                X