Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1108

Thread: Beer pics

That's not the same one...
    20200801_160113.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Imperial Stout I just finished bottling, couldn't resist pouring myself a taster.

It's like drinking black velvet, smooth rich dark chocolate, espresso, vanilla, caramel and the whiskey barrel comes through just right with a lingering taste of whiskey after each sip, at 10% ABV the alcohol isn't overpowering the complexity.

I'm hoping this one ages well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by paul.stevens; 2nd August 2020 at 12:46.

This is the one that fermented super fast with S-33.

It's not bad, I'm super impatient and had to try it, I have 3 more party kegs of it that are going to mature properly but I'm happy with it for now.

What's your take on S-33? I wanted to buy it as a bulk yeast for my kits, but the flavour profile description kinda put me off. I went with S-04 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    Chill haze...drops clear if left alone for a bit....if left alone :-)Attachment 2559

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Must be awful, having to sit on your deck and watch the ocean every time you have a beer?
    Great colour!
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post

It's not bad, I'm super impatient and had to try it, I have 3 more party kegs of it that are going to mature properly but I'm happy with it for now.

Looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    What's your take on S-33? I wanted to buy it as a bulk yeast for my kits, but the flavour profile description kinda put me off. I went with S-04 instead.
    I don't think I'm nearly experienced enough to make a meaningful evaluation but the overall experience was a lot less negative than what I've read about online about S-33. This brew here was really to use the one sachet of S-33 and some left over DME I had. Went in with Pilsen and Wheat

I'm now stocked up on US-05, W34/70 and K-97

Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post

Looks amazing. Iíve seen these mini kegs on BeerPlus. Whatís needed to get one working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BushWanderer View Post
    Looks amazing. I’ve seen these mini kegs on BeerPlus. What’s needed to get one working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on how much you're prepared to get invested in party kegs. You can get the ones with built in taps or the ones like I have which require the dispenser (party star).
    I'm eventually going to move to corny kegs but will hang onto these for the times I have left over beer that won't fit into a 19lt keg

^ just note they don't store well when not in use ....

Starts to rust on the inside, so inspect them often
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!