• Top stuff!

Comment

• Killing it! Well done man.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Amber ale going down quickly

Comment

• ^ Nice
          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Beer for brunch, my 0.53% abv Lager, I kegged it 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
            Harhm
            Last edited by Harhm; 20 November 2021, 11:21.
            2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• That looks amazing. You're the king of clear beers.

Comment

• My Belgian Double. Brewed 26/10, bottled 8/11 w 2.8vols co2.
                OG 1.067 FG 1.013 ABV w priming sugar 7.4%
                Nice frothy creamy off-white head and quite clear. It's tasting a little bit too sweet for my liking.. Possibly the treacle sugar. I'll be doing this one again with proper dark candy rocks - see if that makes a difference. This one drinking very smooth though.
                20211128_BD2.jpg20211128_BD1.jpg

Comment

• This one my Scott Janish West Coast IPA #2
                  Brewed 11/11 bottled 21/11 7days ago!! this the one the double dry hopped w added 4g/5gal ascorbic acid at bottling time. It didn't seem to have detered the head - instead after 7days in the bottle it surprised me.
                  OG 1.060 FG 1.010 ABV w priming 6.9% 67IBUs
                  20211128_WC3.jpg20211128_WC2.jpg

Comment

• Friday afternoon and time for a beer or 10.

American Blonde Ale @ 3%

IMG_20211203_170837[1].jpg

Comment

• AFTER WAITING LONG AND HARD

My Smoked Smore Porter is ready!!! Wont lie popping a bottle waiting for the TSSSSST is always nerve wracking on the longer duration ferments especially at higher ABV. Just shy of 9% it was all worth it!!!

sspfin.jpg

Comment

• Good looking beers oukies

Comment

• Originally posted by Snyper564 View Post
                          AFTER WAITING LONG AND HARD

My Smoked Smore Porter is ready!!! Wont lie popping a bottle waiting for the TSSSSST is always nerve wracking on the longer duration ferments especially at higher ABV. Just shy of 9% it was all worth it!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3718[/ATTACH]
                          Yo daai is n mooi bier. En hoe proe hy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jitters View Post
                            Yo daai is n mooi bier. En hoe proe hy?
                            Thanks much appreciated! all the hard work and waiting paid off!

Notes of chocolate, coffee, touch of smoke and I can actually taste the marshmallow which I think is really awesome!

Also nice and smooth and "creamy" for the lactose. SG ended around 1025 so I used a 1/3 of the lactose I was going to.

This is not cloyingly sweet - Is it sweet yes - but this is an imperial pastry porter so thats what I was aiming for.

This is a beer you sip slowly by a fire its not meant to be rushed. Might def attempt this again but will maybe try "wood/barrel" age it.

Comment

• Nice colour .. What hop did you use with this ... a nice citrusy one I would guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post

Nice colour .. What hop did you use with this ... a nice citrusy one I would guess?
                                Thanks, used Amarillo for this beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X