Investing in my alcoholic happiness is always a good thing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RudiC View Post
      Investing in my alcoholic happiness is always a good thing lol
      At least you look at it the RIGHT way..... an investment

Comment

• Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
        At least you look at it the RIGHT way..... an investment
        If you know what I'm like if I want beer and can't get any, you would also consider it an investment in family happiness [emoji6]

Comment

• A Vienna Lager, made with 34/70, came out just the way I wanted it, easy drinking not too dry, not too sweet, just right.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RudiC View Post
            I didn't really want to post a pic of my beer, but what the hell. It's the last one of my Belgian Pilsner from MJ. Definitely not the nicest beer I've had, but far from the worst.

Next is the APA glyten free which came with my kit.

I have this urge to start looking for an urn to make larger batches maybe and go the BIAB route next.
            Looks good, the urn BIAB route is a great way to go to set up an easy system.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.stevens View Post
              A Vienna Lager, made with 34/70, came out just the way I wanted it, easy drinking not too dry, not too sweet, just right.

NICE!! I just finished a brew day brewing a Vienna. I nailed my efficiency for the first time, getting the hang of my Urn and tweaking it. Hit my OG spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
                NICE!! I just finished a brew day brewing a Vienna. I nailed my efficiency for the first time, getting the hang of my Urn and tweaking it. Hit my OG spot on.
                Awesome nailing your efficiency, I'm still working on that, I'm getting good efficiency but would like to get it better, I'm going to start adding some acidulated malt to see if that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.stevens View Post
                  Awesome nailing your efficiency, I'm still working on that, I'm getting good efficiency but would like to get it better, I'm going to start adding some acidulated malt to see if that helps.

I added some acid malt today. Beersmith Est efficiency was 70%, I hit 71.7%. Room to improve but my first few were low 60's

Comment

• 70-71 is good many micro breweries operate in that range.

Comment

• voss.jpg

Voss Kveik blonde I made a few weeks ago. The distinctive Voss notes have subsided a bit and I chucked a bunch of African Queen hops in the keg which melded well with the orange notes in my opinion. Will keep the Voss yeast for IPA's and darker beers seems like you need some strong flavours to balance its distinct taste/aroma.

Comment

• Invested in some glasses [emoji23]

Comment

• ^ Nice
                          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Hot Blonde... Damn I love homebrew!!!

Blonde Ale 1.jpgBlonde Ale 2.jpg

Comment

• Nice
                              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• making me thirsty !

Comment

Working...
                                X