Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning All

Long time stalker but first time posting

My name is FC and I am located in Worcester, Cape Town. I started off with brewing a few years ago. Did 3 BIAB brews but then I had to stop due to work commitments. Last year I started up again with a cooler box and a URN setup and did a few brews with it.

April this year I had some money come my way and I bought a G30. Loving the machine and did about 10 brews on it so far.

I am currently busy building an 8 tap keezer but will start another thread for it since I have some questions.

I have already learned allot from this site over the years and am sure that I will learn lots more.

Regards

FC

Welcome!! 8 tap keezer!! Wow dude please share pics and build. I want to do a 4 tap and even that was a long conversation to get approval from the swambo.

Comment

Welcome .. think there is a fellow member here from Worcester.
      Mouter ..

There are 3 most difficult things to say
      1. I am sorry ..
      2. It wasn't me ..
      3. Worceastercirre sauce .. see its difficult.

Comment

Happy brewing!

Comment

Thanx Guys

@ Jitters - I must have done something right because the keezer will be standing in the lounge / dining room area.

Comment

@WorcesterBrew Welcome

/off to read > https://www.wortsandall.co.za/showth...5-Keezer-Build
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Welcome buddy. 8 taps!? not just a hobby anymore eh?

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome

Welcome buddy. 8 taps!? not just a hobby anymore eh?
                I am not sure how I am going to keep 8 taps full Think I might dedicate one tap for the wife and one tap for the kids ( for carbonated cooldrinks ). That still leaves me with 6 kegs to fill

Comment

Originally posted by WorcesterBrew View Post
                  Thanks all for the welcome

I am not sure how I am going to keep 8 taps full Think I might dedicate one tap for the wife and one tap for the kids ( for carbonated cooldrinks ). That still leaves me with 6 kegs to fill
                  Well isn't that just a crappy problem to have

Comment

Working...
                  X