Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that I usually go to montague gardens

Comment

So BMG has everything like below except for the lid o-ring?
      1.jpg

Assuming you get the lid orings only from LHBS?

Comment

Yeah,

Just ask about the lid orings. They could order them in I think I only asked about silicone was in a bit of a hurry and its a drive from me they could have had the black ones

Comment

Those lid o-rings will last just short of a lifetime Especially if you get the silicone version.
          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
            Yeap.. so all this 2k talk must stop, unless you want them to smoke us. The AUD and ZAR is pretty stable. In the heart of the pandemic they dropped the previous ones at that price.
            This exactly! we are getting absolutely reamed with prices in SA after imports, even on very small items with cheap shipping it seems to be the case.
            I wouldnt pay R2k for a new corny keg, not when the rest of the world pays half of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
              This exactly! we are getting absolutely reamed with prices in SA after imports, even on very small items with cheap shipping it seems to be the case.
              I wouldnt pay R2k for a new corny keg, not when the rest of the world pays half of that.
              Some of the new stuff is listed but as out of stock. They updated the site yesterday. So I expect by weekend the items will be in stock. Prices look fair so far..

Comment

Originally posted by TheGregness View Post
                Some of the new stuff is listed but as out of stock. They updated the site yesterday. So I expect by weekend the items will be in stock. Prices look fair so far..
                Kegs are R30 more.. R1483.50 bargain.

Comment

R1,483.50 for a brand new corny is a damn bargain. They go for almost that much for abused second hand ones these days.

Comment

That snubnose looks like a nice option now that they have cooling coils as well. Going to get one to use with the GF chiller, using a STC to control it.

Comment

Pity those Corny posts don't include the poppet.
                      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                        Pity those Corny posts don't include the poppet.
                        I see.. weird. Richard sells them for cheap R25+/- and I see they also have, but are pricey: https://brewmart.co.za/shop/index.ph...&search=poppet

Comment

those look like the proper poppets.. I must say I prefer the universal ones they look to be a bit easier to clean.

The kegs are available now. I just bought 4.

Comment

hmm, so the keg prices are similar to Kegsolutions, but being the Keg King ones I have some good ideas about the quality...
                            Im needing a regulator, 2x kegs and a handful of T connectors, kinda feels like I should just get them from Brewmart along with some other bits I need from a brew shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
                              hmm, so the keg prices are similar to Kegsolutions, but being the Keg King ones I have some good ideas about the quality...
                              Im needing a regulator, 2x kegs and a handful of T connectors, kinda feels like I should just get them from Brewmart along with some other bits I need from a brew shop.
                              Good or bad quality? the pics I saw online made them look like pretty good quality but having never seen one I don know?

Comment

Originally posted by Jitters View Post
                                Good or bad quality? the pics I saw online made them look like pretty good quality but having never seen one I don know?
                                Think he means "good". I am going to take a drive there now to get two kegs.

Comment

Working...
                                X