Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry Lutra

Most of us don't make Lagers...SAB comes to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    Most of us don't make Lagers...SAB comes to mind...
    Going to SAB for Lagers is like going to Teazers for a wife. Sure it'll work, but you won't be happy for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Going to SAB for Lagers is like going to Teazers for a wife. Sure it'll work, but you won't be happy for long.

That's not nice
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    That's not nice
    Like Castle Lager then? Sorry, I was never against SAB and I'll still drink it if offered, but man I've grown to taste something in Castle and Castle Lite that really puts me off. A sharp, sugary bite that just screams "cheeeeeep" to me. I dunno why.

Like Castle Lager then? Sorry, I was never against SAB and I'll still drink it if offered, but man I've grown to taste something in Castle and Castle Lite that really puts me off. A sharp, sugary bite that just screams "cheeeeeep" to me. I dunno why.

My remark was towards the Teazers part. You have no idea who here might have family in that industry and that's a clap in their face making a remark like that. Your statement makes it sounds like you look down on those that's working in that industry and if you do, you should take some time and educate yourself.

My remark was towards the Teazers part. You have no idea who here might have family in that industry and that's a clap in their face making a remark like that. Your statement makes it sounds like you look down on those that's working in that industry and if you do, you should take some time and educate yourself.
    Hahaha. Well done

I'm fully educated, thanks. I prefer not having a wife who takes her clothes off for a living, so I wouldn't be happy.

On the flipside, you have idea who has a family working at SAB who would see it as a slap in the face when people call Castle Lite "watered down piss".

Honestly, if we live in a world where we can't make jokes about mediocre beer and strippers, I don't want to be in this world anymore.

In my opinion offense in not given, only taken.
    If someone talks bad of me it is up to me to take offense.
    If someone said I brew bad beers I would'nt care a sh.t
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHolic View Post
    If someone said I brew bad beers I would'nt care a sh.t
    Maak jy ook Lagers??

I'm fully educated, thanks. I prefer not having a wife who takes her clothes off for a living, so I wouldn't be happy.

On the flipside, you have idea who has a family working at SAB who would see it as a slap in the face when people call Castle Lite "watered down piss".

Honestly, if we live in a world where we can't make jokes about mediocre beer and strippers, I don't want to be in this world anymore.
    a.jpg .... b.jpg

Spot the difference