Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Neipa hops

^ At the price, Im actually happy with the flavour I get from the German Cascade.
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    ^ At the price, Im actually happy with the flavour I get from the German Cascade.

Yes excellent price and the hop is not bad.
    In May I got some American Cascade at BevPlus for R408 kg.
    Did a Blonde with it recently and felt there is more flavour and arome.
    Thats why I want to try it in a NEIPA so I have some comparison to the one made with the German Cascade.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Hops have arrived, thanks @Jitters. Just a question the Galaxy I can't make out what AA you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by PaBz0r View Post
    Hops have arrived, thanks @Jitters. Just a question the Galaxy I can't make out what AA you wrote
    Sorry was a bit gatvol when I got to the galaxy. it was 17.1%

Shot, can sort of make it out now! I see your vacuum sealing skills have also improved

Sorry was a bit gatvol when I got to the galaxy. it was 17.1%
    Im sure mine says 17.7 .... but will double check when I cut it open over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by PaBz0r View Post
    Shot, can sort of make it out now! I see your vacuum sealing skills have also improved
    Haha thanks for the laugh but my vacuum sealing skills have not improved. you would be surprised how long it takes to repackage, and how frustrated one can get when the seal does not take.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Im sure mine says 17.7 .... but will double check when I cut it open over the weekend
    Jigs would be correct I just went to go check the actual packaging. ekt so lelik geskryf ek het myself confuse.

whats your plan jigs? also the galaxy is super fresh it's sticky like preemo weed and super dank let us know how it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    H<>

Jigs would be correct I just went to go check the actual packaging. ekt so lelik geskryf ek het myself confuse.

whats your plan jigs? also the galaxy is super fresh it's sticky like preemo weed and super dank let us know how it comes out.
    thinking of doing a "jigs version" of the one posted by Alex in post #43

Will skip the flaked rye ... want to taste the hop and not the malt.

Will bitter with magnum and keep the rest the same ... must still work on the recipe.

Thanks for organizing Jitters, hops happily waiting in the freezer for the next brew.
    What vacuum sealer are you using? seems to do a pretty good job and Im looking around for one at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
    Thanks for organizing Jitters, hops happily waiting in the freezer for the next brew.
    What vacuum sealer are you using? seems to do a pretty good job and Im looking around for one at the moment.
    BENNETT READ VACUUM SEALER | Kitchen Gadgets | Kitchen Gadgets | Kitchen Appliance Sets | Small Appliances | Appliances | Makro Online Site

this guy, it had the best reviews and the bags are on special for R160 for 2 rolls.