Carbonator caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
    I placed an order for one... still waiting for movement. I needed some o-rings for my kegs so decided to give them a try. Maybe not again. At this rate I could of ordered from Aus and have it by Friday.

Comment

they take about 2 weeks before they process an order.. took nearly two weeks before they got it to the courier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitters View Post
        they take about 2 weeks before they process an order.. took nearly two weeks before they got it to the courier.
        Seems I will have to drive to them then in that case.

Comment

At this rate I could of ordered from Aus and have it by Friday.
          Maybe I am going to put them to the test. Order some other stuff from Kegland and see who ends up delivering first.

*Edit Seems they read the forum.. "shipped"
          PaBz0r
          Last edited by PaBz0r; 3 March 2021, 15:35.

Comment

Maybe I am going to put them to the test. Order some other stuff from Kegland and see who ends up delivering first.
            Fermzilla for me please [emoji16][emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by RudiC View Post
              Fermzilla for me please [emoji16][emoji6]
              https://brewmart.co.za/shop/index.ph...roduct_id=1489

That is pretty close for money.

Comment

i used ags, if you're ordering stuff from them - do look at the keg seal kits, posts, poppets etc, super cheap. i also bought that voltage regulator for r400 or something stupid cheap, gf camlock kits, in retrospect, i'd have gone quick connect, guess i can change it again, false bottom (there was a change in design so caveat emptor.

Comment

Keep in mind AGS (and possible other importing services) are REALLY struggling due to the pandemic. I have a R2k rifle trigger just "lost" on import because the US wasn't allowed to send stuff so SA for so long.

Comment

The package arrived, the cap fits neatly on the spray bottle's pipe.
                    I bought one of these https://www.chamberlains.co.za/agpro...prayer-1071929, seems like one of the better priced models, the ryobi also seems priced well https://ecodepot.co.za/collections/sprayers
                    PaBz0r
                    Last edited by PaBz0r; 4 March 2021, 13:26.

Comment

Turns out the post doesn't fit well onto spray bottles so I found a nipple (hehe) that goes in with some filling from the plumbing tape

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

Comment

Im really keen on one of these, the size and features are exactly what Im after.
                        Now to do some googling and see if they are reliable...

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                          Keep in mind AGS (and possible other importing services) are REALLY struggling due to the pandemic. I have a R2k rifle trigger just "lost" on import because the US wasn't allowed to send stuff so SA for so long.
                          They also “lost” a package of mine.. but it appeared all of a sudden..

Ordered some stuff from Kegland and GF as the seals/rubbers/ spares don’t seem to be a priority for our distributer

Comment

If my trigger arrives, I will shave my nuts in celebration. Seriously. I'm so sick and tired of our local prices for upgrade triggers, and the factory trigger is pretty much pushed to the limit on my rifle, so BOOOOO ZAR/USD.

Comment

i have a bunch of audio gear coming in through both amazon and ags. hope my tubes get here in one piece. i'm still on the fence about the local tube amps vs imported

Comment

Working...
                              X