X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaPunT View Post
    TWO GF Conicals AND a Chiller?!?

Very nice. I have been eyeing those conicals for some time now... Need to check if it will fit in my fridge, but even so, i can get 2 other SS conicals and still have some change
    Lol. They are a weird shape, I get why they aren’t well liked, they should of been wider. Very tall and awkward shape, playing with small cups to dump yeast and take samples.. Fitting them into a fridge, don’t think so, maybe doing something with a pump kit and water in the fridge is an option for cooling.

Comment

• Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
      Nice, you have no reason not to pickup the t500 column and alembic + voltage controller

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
      Stop it.. I made a wash will see how it turns out after two stripping runs. Want to give it a bash tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
        Love the setup
        Thanks [emoji106] now I have to brew every week.. fun [emoji23]

Comment

• Beautiful stuff. Clean and neat. Everything in its place. Looks awesome

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dayummmmm. What a brewhouse!
            Cheers,
            Lang
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Langchop View Post
              Dayummmmm. What a brewhouse!
              Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
              Beautiful stuff. Clean and neat. Everything in its place. Looks awesome
              Shot guys, now the beer must just taste as good!

Comment

• About to kick this APA keg and for the first time in a while, Im sad to see the bottomed of it. I have a few more apa's to go before finishing off my stash of Americans hops.

Next on deck is a Bitburger followed by a delicious Timothy Taylor Landlord.

What's on your line?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Currently have a NEIPA on one line, and APA on the other.

Brewed a Vanilla Porter yesterday, and a Dunkel Hefeweizen last Friday, thinking of doing a Milkshake IPA this weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Planned out a SAPA for this weekend. Pale, Munich, Cara-Crystal with Southern Dawn, Southern Sublime and Southern Tropic

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.stevens View Post
                      Currently have a NEIPA on one line, and APA on the other.

Brewed a Vanilla Porter yesterday, and a Dunkel Hefeweizen last Friday, thinking of doing a Milkshake IPA this weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
                      My next beer will be dunkel. Do you have a recipe by chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jitters View Post
                        My next beer will be dunkel. Do you have a recipe by chance?
                        This is why I like BeerSmith3, a HUGE cloud based community recipe database

Comment

• Which one would you like?

Comment

• Shit those are options. I've heard of Jamil so if you dont mind his two recipes would be awesome. Thanks!!

Comment

• not brewing .. but sipping.. this the killer hops .. brewed 2 weeks ago .. ?
                              20201027_175728.jpg
                              20201027_180114.jpg
                              Nice lacing ..
                              then couple weeks ogo I talked about the fluffy mouthfeel brew .. mmmm this is close ..
                              curious to taste the diffs w the oats.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                                not brewing .. but sipping.. this the killer hops .. brewed 2 weeks ago .. ?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2742[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2743[/ATTACH]
                                Nice lacing ..
                                then couple weeks ogo I talked about the fluffy mouthfeel brew .. mmmm this is close ..
                                curious to taste the diffs w the oats.
                                Looking Good
                                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                                X