Page 266 of 269 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    My APA/IPA with Southern Tropic lasted under 2 week in the keg. It was yum. (recipe is somewhere in this thread)

Did the same with Southern Sublime and the taster when I kegged on Friday makes this one a winner also

Update:
    Out of the 2 the Tropic is the winner and I will use that in future for sure.
    The Sublime on the other hand, I don't think I'll do a brew with that again. There's obviously a reason there is SubLIME in the name ... the lime shines thru (for me at least) and I don't like it.
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Definately the S. Tropic has some magic in it. Thanks for the heads up on the S. Sublime, Im also not big on sour flavours in a beer
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Still waiting for my SAPA to condition, another week to go.

That had 100g Sublime in the W/P and 100g Tropic for dry hop for 4 days, looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    so, with those descriptions
    130g sublime in 15min hopstand @ 85c. around 27ibu fwfiw. no hops in boil.
    70g sublime in dh?
    the other one was passion, would sublime be a better ?
    cheers gents, i'll substitute the sublime with the tropic. also need to get some wheat and concoct a "chappies kop" with the tropic. picking up my sons ps5 and dji phantom tomorrow and perhaps do a brew on friday. i've a shyte load of stilling to do and cant muck up my brew roster :-(

I've been using STropic since it was still called U1/108. It's a great hop, I love it.

who's brewing what this weekend? just kegged the galaxy nelson apa, marzen in the ferm chamber. should be doing that sa gumballhead, but not in the mood to drive to beerguevara for the hops and wheat. so maybe another english or 'sumpin 'sumpin

Planning an Ale with Pale, Pilsen, Munich and CaraCrystal. Dry hopping with 100g S.Passion and 100g Citra

Does anyone recall a hansa marzen gold from a few years ago? I wouldn't mind attempting one if not too complex. Anyone have a recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by BruHaha View Post
    Does anyone recall a hansa marzen gold from a few years ago? I wouldn't mind attempting one if not too complex. Anyone have a recipe?
    tongue in cheek, take any marzen recipe, but only use 1/10th of the entire hop schedule, replace 98% of your grainbill with corn. done

Quote Originally Posted by BruHaha View Post
    That's basically an Oktoberfest right?

Plenty available