Page 463 of 469 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4690

Quote Originally Posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    I'm with you, on a 50liter keg every 3 weeks, but every now and then I would like to remember what my wife and I chatted about on a Saturday evening...
    So Im not the only one ?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    So Im not the only one ?

Haha my wife's new trick is to wake me up nice and early for uitstappies as I promised her stuff last night that I cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    I'm with you, on a 50liter keg every 3 weeks, but every now and then I would like to remember what my wife and I chatted about on a Saturday evening...

Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    Haha my wife's new trick is to wake me up nice and early for uitstappies as I promised her stuff last night that I cant remember
    Maybe she's abusing the opportunity and making up the uitstappies early in the morning..

I'm with you guys on the stonger homebrews. My boet says my beers makes you 'diep dronk'

Though I have tried brewing some 4-4.5% beers, but they come out thin and watery. I suppose that I'm(we) getting used to the richness of homebrews without thinning adjuncts and as such your taste buds adjust to the fullness (and abv) of homebrews. Possibly that's why to have a SAB once in a while (when nothing else is available) just for a reality check..

I can only write this down in our body's ability to adjust to situations. A bit like physical training .. gym, running cycling .. the more you do it, the harder/tougher the conditions become, the body adjusts and the fitter we get to the current situation such that we are capable of handling more load.

Become a couch potato, then getting out of bed is a shlep, instead of going for a 100km easy cycle at the crack of dawn.. no, not that Dawn!

I'm with you guys on the ABV ~4-4.5% is where I aim. Brewed a 5.7% Neipa on the idea that I could have a heavier fuller body beer and sip it... nope drank it like a castle light and woke up on the couch . Now I brew the 4%s!
    This time of year the temp swings between 38 - 43 deg during the day, if you think you are sipping beer in that heat you've already had too many!
    Session beers for beer sessions I say!

I need some ideas for something to brew tomorrow? something light a summery.... any ideas? I was thinking a golden ale or blonde?

LOL @hopingmadinZam

Quote Originally Posted by hopingmadinZam View Post
    I need some ideas for something to brew tomorrow? something light a summery.... any ideas? I was thinking a golden ale or blonde?
    Sounds about right for that weather

The Centennial Blonde thats posted on these forums is a great one ...

Centennial and Cascade hops ... almost like a "Baby Mad Giant"
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    LOL @hopingmadinZam

Sounds about right for that weather

The Centennial Blonde thats posted on these forums is a great one ...

Centennial and Cascade hops ... almost like a "Baby Mad Giant"
    That was my last brew... not much of it left now.. turned out quite nice.