Page 372 of 387 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3864

Can one of you send me the pricelist via PM ?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I have to add I buy my yeast bulk. 500g bricks at a time. Last I bought S-04 at just under R500 a brick. Makes it super cheap to me. Not sure if it'll still be that price in recent months though, or if Heidi still does bulk goods at all.

EDIT: Fudgeknuckles. R945 for a 500g brick from Beerplus. They must be nuts! https://www.beerplus.co.za/product/5...-s-04/1720/191
    Exactly ... I used to buy fresh 11g packs from them once a year, but I think sometime during 2019 they doubled the price and I stopped buying bulk 11g packs.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Can one of you send me the pricelist via PM ?
    Here you go

Hop prices.JPG

Noted ... got the PM and the mail also

So now it's officially public then

What are you brewing?

Anybody keen to share some? 2.5kg is a bit much.. I compared some of the prices and it is almost tempting to place an order for a 1kg pack from bevplus on some of the hops, but on others the special is half.

Im in. Let me know. I want to buy some

Did an Irish red yesterday. Need to figure out my water levels as OG was lower than expected.

Any suggestions on next batch? Was thinking of a stout but not sure, maybe a kolsch or golden ale?

Thanks @Chris s for all the help.

Benoni brew worked really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very little to hide behind in a Kolsch. If you're still figuring out your water levels and so on, something like a blonde ale might be a better idea.

Do you use calculators like the ones from BrewersFriend?

EDIT: I'm making a blonde tomorrow. I need to get the fermenter running and I've got the ingredients. Planning a blonde ale but with pils malt, some dextrin for head retention, melanoidin for colour and then using some nice hops. Got some Perle to run with, will see how that one goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Very little to hide behind in a Kolsch. If you're still figuring out your water levels and so on, something like a blonde ale might be a better idea.

Do you use calculators like the ones from BrewersFriend?

EDIT: I'm making a blonde tomorrow. I need to get the fermenter running and I've got the ingredients. Planning a blonde ale but with pils malt, some dextrin for head retention, melanoidin for colour and then using some nice hops. Got some Perle to run with, will see how that one goes.
    Busy drinking the blonde I made last month. The Irish red was the first one in the bb45. I used brewfather for water levels etc, but do think that the mashing could have been better (decrease / increasing flow etc). Also the ingredients I got from nfp didn't list names, just pale ale malt etc, so had to guess in the brewfather. Still think it will be a good beer around 4%.

Mind sharing a kolsch recipe you have done before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk