Page 375 of 389 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3883
  1. #3741

    Those prices from NFP are really steep...

    Try cactus craft: www.cactuscraft.co.za

  2. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewald Posthumus View Post
    Those prices from NFP are really steep...

    Try cactus craft: www.cactuscraft.co.za
    You think so? They are like 5km from me so no delivery fee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_za1 View Post
    You think so? They are like 5km from me so no delivery fee.
    Just scanned some of the prices on malts:

    NFP - CaraPils = R50/kg
    CC - Carapils = R29/kg

  4. #3744
    Anyone got a tried and tested Oktoberfest recipe?

  5. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Anyone got a tried and tested Oktoberfest recipe?
    Brewed a couple of times, came out quite good.

    Marzen.jpg
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

  6. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerHolic View Post
    Brewed a couple of times, came out quite good.

    Marzen.jpg
    Thanks. I have everything but flaked barley.
    Where do you get yours from?

  7. #3747

  8. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Thanks. I have everything but flaked barley.
    Where do you get yours from?

    I got it at BrewMart https://brewmart.co.za/
    However this was just added for head retension not a must.
    You can leave it out or add wheat or flaked wheat in its place.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

  9. #3749
    Senior Member JIGSAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Thanks. I have everything but flaked barley.
    Where do you get yours from?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerHolic View Post
    I got it at BrewMart https://brewmart.co.za/
    However this was just added for head retension not a must.
    You can leave it out or add wheat or flaked wheat in its place.
    Even a wee bit of Carapils or oats will do the job
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!


  10. #3750

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerHolic View Post
    Brewed a couple of times, came out quite good.

    Marzen.jpg
    Did you use Munich light or dark?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •