X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
    groenspookasem
    Banned
    Last edited by groenspookasem; 29 March 2021, 11:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
      Liewe ouers.. enjoy! I need to wash kegs and clean.. lots of fun ahead.
      OH yes: rinsed 3 kegs yesterday after caustic for today's SAPA kegging, rinsed 8 fermenters after caustic, filled 3 x 30L and 2 x 50L kegs and a 25L fermenter with caustic.
      Cutting run was good and got 20L of 40% ABV low wine and it's in the GF now with the T500 installed and the water fountain pump using the pool as a cold water reservoir.

Just printed the 75L APA recipe. Had to go for Cascade, Citra and Mosaic.

Heated 100L of water for the next sugar wash. That will be done before I heat the mash water.

Eish. And just ran out of gas............

Ge, wonder why I'm tired after a weekend?

Comment

groenspookasem
        Banned

Comment

• My biggest whirlpool hop ever

110g of Citra mixed with columbus

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
          Busy rebuilding ....

Comment

groenspookasem
            Banned

Comment

• Yeah Nah. Its still mid 20s here in winter with a week of mid teens before summer restarts so im planning in IRA for "winter"

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

• What are you brewing?

Got around to brewing an Amber Lager again, last one turned out lekker for first time with W34/70, so hopefully I can get it right again

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                  Got around to brewing an Amber Lager again, last one turned out lekker for first time with W34/70, so hopefully I can get it right again
                  memory isn't good .... did you ferment warm or cold ?
                  The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• 171932bf8c0a7e6d4a178ef904761823.jpg
                    I see your neighbour is watching you ..

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                      memory isn't good .... did you ferment warm or cold ?
                      Started the last one on 19 December, pitched at 16, waited for activity and dropped it to 10 to eventually end up at 16 again after two weeks before lagering

Comment

• What are you brewing?

Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3130[/ATTACH]
                        I see your neighbour is watching you ..
                        Ja, he is a bit of a box [emoji23]I don’t understand (well I do) why the built these walls so low. Should have gone to the limit before the engineer has to sign off

Comment

groenspookasem
                          Banned

Comment

• An all grain stout for Paddy’s day.

Comment

• Brewed a neipa on Saturday! Preboil gravity was spot on, but need to tweak equipment profile a bit more as my boil off rate was lower than I thought, so OG is a bit lower...nothing serious though. Happy with the mashing process now. Hit 80% on the nose with just circulation and some squeezing of the bag!

The amount of hops going into this is a bit intimidating! This is just the late / whirlpool additions. Two dry hops still te go! So an expensive beer to screw up!

I must say the stoep was smelling amazing from all that hops! Citra, galaxy and mosaic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikusj View Post
                                Brewed a neipa on Saturday! Preboil gravity was spot on, but need to tweak equipment profile a bit more as my boil off rate was lower than I thought, so OG is a bit lower...nothing serious though. Happy with the mashing process now. Hit 80% on the nose with just circulation and some squeezing of the bag!

The amount of hops going into this is a bit intimidating! This is just the late / whirlpool additions. Two dry hops still te go! So an expensive beer to screw up!

I must say the stoep was smelling amazing from all that hops! Citra, galaxy and mosaic.

Damn thats alot of hops!! that hop combo is gonna be legit.. Please post pics once you bottle/keg! I love a juicy hazy Neipa

Comment

Working...
                                X