Page 292 of 298 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2974

Quote Originally Posted by BruHaha View Post
    Attachment 2958

Think I'll leave the off bubbler for a bit.
    Put a sanitized silicone coaster/ placemat/ sheet strip over the big hole. Done....
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    3 days later @ 23C and we down to 1.011
    Dont even need a fridge afterall!?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    Dont even need a fridge afterall!?

Up until now yes ... now its time to cold crush, transfer and then get the keg cold so I can consume the fruits of my labour.
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Today I brewed a APA again. based on the Siera Nevada PA recipe but instead of cascade am using centennial. Magnum for bittering with VOSS - see how this comes out - oranges and all. Some feedback of my previous Sierra Nevada PA where I mentioned the over ripe orange aroma - well, it's actually tasting quite nice now once it's mellowed out a bit. Very enjoyable indeed.

Though the SN Cascade one was mashed at 67C and has a thick creamy mouthfeel - unlike US05.. so this one today I mashed at 63C - hopefully it will come out a bit thinner.

Then one question .. I'm going to dryhop this one .. initially going to use centennial .. but maybe should dryhop with citra .. ?? I now citra is a favourite dry hopping hops - question really is - is centennial good for dryhopping ?

Im all for Citra. Never actually dry hopped with centennial, when used in the boil and whirlpool it was always underwhelming so ive downgraded it in my mind, not good enough for DH. Did a Sabro blonde today. From the smell thats my next favorite

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

O and on mash Temps. Ive done 67. But my favorite temp is 65.5-64.5. I dont keep the heat on during the mash so its always a range for me, but latelive had some big temp drops, the APA im drinking now finished on 1004 coz I mashed at 65 BUT it dropped all the way to 61 in the hour. Not my best beer but still better then some

Quote Originally Posted by jannieverjaar View Post
    Im all for Citra. Never actually dry hopped with centennial, when used in the boil and whirlpool it was always underwhelming so ive downgraded it in my mind, not good enough for DH. Did a Sabro blonde today. From the smell thats my next favorite
    I've read that too .. they say don't overdo it with centennial. Citra it is.
    Will keep eye out for Sabro. Now that I've got my freezer on temp control I can start looking at other beers than pale ales. Belgian Saison in there now .. blondes, lagers coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBrew View Post
    I've read that too .. they say don't overdo it with centennial. Citra it is.
    Will keep eye out for Sabro. Now that I've got my freezer on temp control I can start looking at other beers than pale ales. Belgian Saison in there now .. blondes, lagers coming up.
    Another new hops that I would love to try is Bru-1 - apparently have awesome pineapple aroma ..... imagine that in a Weiss!!
    Busy rebuilding ....

Kegged my mosiac smash.. and then decided to play lottery with leftovers I bottled a few months back. Didn't mark the bottles.. must say some aging helped the trappist become better, the cascade smash was very mellow but cleared nicely.

good to see the brewing going on, kegged the cara terra marzen - will redo that will huell melon at some point