Bugs / Irritations / Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs / Irritations / Feature Requests

Please use this thread to log problems and feature requests. For bugs and irritations, where you can, please link to the exact post where you find this occurs, or provide screenshots.
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Request:

* Better widescreen support
    * Notifications
    * A dark theme would be nice?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
      * Better widescreen support
      The new platform is much better and more responsive, but can you clarify what exactly you are after?

* Notifications
      What kind of notifications? New posts popups?

* A dark theme would be nice?
      That's not to everyone's tastes but I can experiment with a light and dark theme and give users the option. Good call.
      Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Simon some features.

A like or thank you button.
        Better mobile view for replies.
        @ mention notifications

Thanks bossman.. Appreciate the work!

Comment

Replied in BLUE

Originally posted by SimonB View Post
          The new platform is much better and more responsive, but can you clarify what exactly you are after?

On this current forum, sometimes after you've made a post, the page goes into a 4:3 format ... it's been like that for years, so not sure if that's just a bug with the current firmware. If the new version could keep the screen wide, it would be great

What kind of notifications? New posts popups?

Some forums have a "notification icon" on the tab bar that you can click and immediately see who replied to your post and once you click on any of these notifications, it takes you straight to that reply inside that thread .... NO POP-UP stuff please

That's not to everyone's tastes but I can experiment with a light and dark theme and give users the option. Good call.

Yes, most forums these days have that option to choose ... darker themes at night is easier on the eyes

Comment

A Like Button to posts.. this way users can aqknowledge a good response without actually writing a follow-up post.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
              A Like Button to posts.. this way users can aqknowledge a good response without actually writing a follow-up post.
              I agree with this one, instead of replying it is nice to just like.

I am wondering if I am inserting pictures correctly at present I have to upload on mybb you can just copy paste, I am doing it wrong or is that how it is, is it possible to change it to copy paste?

Comment

this is what i mean by 4:3 after posting ...

Screenshot_55.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X