X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was nice

Comment

• It's not local craft, so I will believe you on this one
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Breakfast beer, especially at 3.3%. Low ABV APA again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
          Breakfast beer, especially at 3.3%. Low ABV APA again.

Starting early there!

Comment

• Originally posted by PearlJam View Post
            Starting early there!
            Warming up! This is what we are tasting in an hour!

Comment

• Looks Yummy .... I'm immediately pouring myself one .....

Busy brewing afterall
              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Cheers !!! Low ABV APA ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
                  Breakfast beer, especially at 3.3%. Low ABV APA again.

I was lucky enough today to try this (lots of it) and it is a great apa. Definitely on my brew list. Well done on a great beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by PearlJam View Post
                    I was lucky enough today to try this (lots of it) and it is a great apa. Definitely on my brew list. Well done on a great beer!
                    Glad you enjoyed it. The new recipe has been posted.

Comment

• Tierra Bravado recipe from "Pale ales".

Good hops and bitterness with soft malt support

Comment

• Very nice looking beer, cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                        2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                          Cheers !!! Low ABV APA ;-)
                          How did it taste?

Comment

• Not being a expert I feel a litle like Im on the spot but Ill have a go at it Its realy a Great beer. Its a bit of a bonus that its lower in abv because its very tasty without being over the top and most craft drinkers will enjoy more than just 1 or 2 or 6

I brewed it twice now with both batces being split baches where I dryhopped 1/2 of each with 3g/liter S.aroma. All 4 beers were realy great balanced beers altough I prefered them dryhopped. I would support you changing the centinnial to Citra to increase the hop character a bit but Ill just do it for personal taste. That said in future Ill keep to the original recipe and dryhop half so that I have 2 awesome beers depending what I feel like drinking ito the amount of hops.
                            Thanks again for sharing
                            Harhm
                            Last edited by Harhm; 5 June 2017, 20:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                              Not being a expert I feel a litle like Im on the spot but Ill have a go at it Its realy a Great beer. Its a bit of a bonus that its lower in abv because its very tasty without being over the top and most craft drinkers will enjoy more than just 1 or 2 or 6

I brewed it twice now with both batces being split baches where I dryhopped 1/2 of each with 3g/liter S.aroma. All 4 beers were realy great balanced beers altough I prefered them dryhopped. I would support you changing the centinnial to Citra to increase the hop character a bit but Ill just do it for personal taste. That said in future Ill keep to the original recipe and dryhop half so that I have 2 awesome beers depending what I feel like drinking ito the amount of hops.
                              Thanks again for sharing

It is a pleasure!

Please share your updated recipe on the forum so that others can have a shot as well.

I finished my latest keg of the LAAPA (the new name! ) and connected a more "traditional" APA. Both beer used similar hops, but I noticed a flaw in both beers: The hops is not "American" enough. I want citrus and pine and resin, but I am getting tropical fruit. Almost asif someone sold me wrong hops. Considering the cost of the imported hops, I am not happy. But as I buy my hops from almost everywhere, I have no idea who to contact. I will just be a bit more careful going forward, making sure that I get the right hops.

While on the topic, if you are in a LHBS and the assistant is distracted, pay close attention to what they pack for you! I noticed the assistant happily measuring out 5 kgs of CaraMunich I, instead of Munich I. I have had a friend contact me because the assistant had mislabeled his Caustic and Perisan bottles!

Comment

• Oops. I made an NIPA. This is a pour of Fiksie.

For those with a keen eye, yes that is hops at the bottom!

Last edited by Guest; 28 June 2017, 09:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X