Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a Lager with Beerlab's Avantgarde Lager malt. Also first try with LalBrew Diamond.

Comment

• Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
      Planning a Lager with Beerlab's Avantgarde Lager malt. Also first try with LalBrew Diamond.
      nice ! i'm doing a pilsner for sure and maybe another english ale, burton ipa or timothy taylors landlord. havnt made those in ages

Comment

• Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
        Planning a Lager with Beerlab's Avantgarde Lager malt. Also first try with LalBrew Diamond.
        Let me know what your MASH efficiency is like compared to the recipe (If you have Avangarde listed in your recipe?) ....

I was down 3x in a row with Avangarde Pale.
        Just got Simpsons Pale and prefer to pay the extra R4 per KG to hit numbers
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
          Let me know what your MASH efficiency is like compared to the recipe (If you have Avangarde listed in your recipe?) ....

I was down 3x in a row with Avangarde Pale.
          Just got Simpsons Pale and prefer to pay the extra R4 per KG to hit numbers
          Shall do

Comment

• Thanks

I might also brew tomorrow ... have this in the pipeline .... any thoughts ?

Screenshot_4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
              Thanks

I might also brew tomorrow ... have this in the pipeline .... any thoughts ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2721[/ATTACH]
              6.8%!? :drunk::drunk::drunk:
              Looks like a winner. Let us know how that Southern Tropic turns out, I am a huge fan of Southern Passion.

Comment

• looks great, add a smidge of wheat and you're heading towards neipa !

Comment

• Originally posted by CaPunT View Post
                  6.8%!? :drunk::drunk::drunk:
                  Looks like a winner. Let us know how that Southern Tropic turns out, I am a huge fan of Southern Passion.
                  Been a bit of a lazy weekend so far, so will be doing this brew later today only.

I must say tho, this is the first time I hardly pick up any "in-your-face" nice hop fragrance (for lack of a better word)from these hops, so Im hoping for the best in the final product

Comment

• I also started late but for the opposite reason, busy weekend here. I'm only doing the pilsner, but will do a tiny dry hop on it for shits and giggles.

Sitting at 98c atm, so nearly done

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Busy crashing.. took gravity readings due to being gatvol of waiting, both were done. I was naughty and blew my budget for toys for the next couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                        Busy crashing.. took gravity readings due to being gatvol of waiting, both were done. I was naughty and blew my budget for toys for the next couple of years.

Out with the washing mashine and the tumbledryer - in with the brew station. Nice setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                          Out with the washing mashine and the tumbledryer - in with the brew station. Nice setup.
                          Shot, Something like that! Luckily I had the space to myself already, now I can get to spend more time there.

Comment

• Love the setup

Comment

• Nice, you have no reason not to pickup the t500 column and alembic + voltage controller

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
                                Busy crashing.. took gravity readings due to being gatvol of waiting, both were done. I was naughty and blew my budget for toys for the next couple of years.

TWO GF Conicals AND a Chiller?!?

Very nice. I have been eyeing those conicals for some time now... Need to check if it will fit in my fridge, but even so, i can get 2 other SS conicals and still have some change

Comment

Working...
                                X